The Exmoor Radio Show is a weekly programme, recorded on location in Britain’s most magical National Park. The show is broadcast on FM community radio stations in Somerset and Devon.
The Exmoor Radio Show is a weekly programme featuring the people and places that make the moor special. It is recorded on location within Exmoor National Park and produced in Lynton. The show is presented by Keri Jones.
About Keri Jones
In 1996, Keri operated Lynton and Lynmouth’s first and only local radio station, Lyn Valley Radio, as a summertime service. Keri also ran a series of short-term radio stations in Minehead between 1995 and 1998.
Since then, Keri has worked full-time in commercial, community and BBC local radio and has over 28 years experience.
Where To Hear The Show
The Exmoor Radio Show is broadcast on:
- Saturday at 12pm noon on Tone FM in Taunton (107.8FM)
- Sunday at 3pm on West Somerset Radio in Minehead (104.4FM)
- Sunday at 9pm on The Voice, which is available across Devon on DAB digital radio, 107.8FM in Ilfracombe and Bideford and 106.1FM in Barnstaple.
- Coming soon on on Tiverton Community Radio and 104.2 Sedgemoor FM for Bridgwater and Burnham.
- You can also hear each weekly show on demand on this website and on our podcast.